We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The newest issue of Medieval Warfare hits the magazine shelves on July 31st. The theme for this issue is The Burgundian Wars (1474-1477)
Articles on The Burgundian Wars include:
- Jean-Claude Brunner, ‘Historical introduction – Je lay emprins’.
- Gabriele Esposito, ‘Tactical organization and structure – Forming the Burgundian lance’.
- Robert Holmes, ‘Swiss forces of the Burgundian Wars – “The first true infantry”‘.
- Gareth Williams, ‘Charles the Bold and the Siege of Neuss – Fools rush in’.
- Matthew Beazley, ‘Burgundian blunder at Concise – The Battle of Grandson’.
- Sidney Dean, ‘End game for Charles the Bold – The Battle of Nancy’.
- Jean-Claude Brunner, ‘Documenting the participants – Bernese at Morat’.
Other Features in this issue include:
- Gareth Williams, ‘Countering the armoured opponent – The mace’.
- Gregory Liebau, ‘Legendary duels of Ywain and Tristan – An epic legacy’.
- Ray Cavanaugh, ‘The wild times of Egil Skallagrímsson – Shakespeare of slaughter’.
Visit the Medieval Warfare magazine website for more details